Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One week till 7 months!!

I really feel a lot bigger than this, I must have took the picture at a perfect angle. However I am super excited that I am just about to my last three months. Time never quite goes fast enough though (being pregnant).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its crazy how time goes by so fast for other people when you aren't the one pregnant!! You look great and I hope its all going good! Where are you guys living? I can't wait for our house its in Copperleaf. The new subdivision off the new exit in Washington.

Jamie said...

I remember being in your shoes and counting down the months. Your due date was my same due date. But just think it is already almost JUNE!! *Only after you have the baby time flies huh* I also remember living in st. george feeling like I Was missing out on my family, but when I moved home I really wasn't to much. Then we felt like we were missing out of your family when we lived in Ogden, I think we saw your family MORE while in Ogden lol. My point is, I know it's hard but really we don't get together much, which is sad. We miss you and hope to see you when you come to visit gina! P.s did you get rid of your facebook?